Ashton: Brindle Bent Dublin (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-2272
While the gentle taper down from the rim, the softly curved heel, sweeping transition, and hearty shank all suggest an elegant composition, the uncharacteristically low-profile sandblast brings out some nice texture, leaving behind a spread of blasted whorls on both flanks. It's all complemented by a deep brindled green vulcanite stem, too.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England