Ashton: Brindle Bent Dublin (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-2273
The sinuous S-curve and canted bowl on this bent Dublin from Ashton would invite comparisons to the Yachtsman shape were it not for its firm heel and sharp transition above. Such features give this piece a neoclassical appearance and make for both an elegant and powerful silhouette. In the same vein, the rugged and dark sandblast contrasts well with the smooth, refined, green-hued brindled vulcanite stem. There's a lot happening in this piece, and it's all quite welcome.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England