Ashton: Brindle Bent Billiard (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2297
The jaunty angle of this Pebble Grain billiard's transition lends the entire bowl both an out-thrust position, and a subtle backward cant. The result is a rather proud and bold profile, one well suited to the dark, warm stain of the Pebble Grain finish, as well as the unique rust-and-olive colored brindled vulcanite this one happens to wear.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.94 in./125.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England