Ashton: Brindle Bent Billiard (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2357
A fairly sprawling take on the bent Billiard archetype, forward of gesture and deep of chamber to boot, this Ashton Brindle should make a fine addition to your collection. In a mixture of traditional and modern aesthetics, it's finished in a dark sandblasted texture with hints of underlying warmth, paired to a stem of forest and lime green brindled vulcanite. It's also a firm sitter, imbued with a flattened panel at the underside to keep it upright.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.82 in./122.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England