Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Billiard (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2399
Befitting any classic English marque, Ashton's Pebble Grain sandblast hearkens back to the craggy finishes of old, rife with banded growth rings and striated flame. Here the blast dresses a fairly standard bent Billiard, stretched of transition for an easy feel in hand. The heel has been flattened to break up the profile; however, the piece does not sit upright, though the comfortably bent stem should make clenching a breeze.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.79 in./121.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.45 oz./41.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England