Ashton: Brindle Bent Billiard (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2400
A dark chocolate stain; deep, craggy sandblast; and warmly striated cumberland stem — what's not to love about this classic bent Billiard from Jimmy Craig of Ashton? If traditional renditions of pipe chart standards are major proponent of your collection or you're looking to add more, it doesn't get much better than this piece here. With a generous chamber, jaw-hanging capability, English-style shaping, and firm feel in hand, this one checks off all the boxes.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.20 in./132.20 mm.
- Weight: 1.62 oz./46.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.00 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.60 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England