Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Dublin (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2424
Combining robust form and artful tweaks, this Pebble Grain bent Dublin features a stem and shank which are both of a sharp diamond cross-section, yet also quick and easy in their flow, met with a very firm and fairly broad bowl through a well-executed transition.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.87 oz./53.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.30 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.70 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England