Ashton: Brindle Bent Dublin (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2430
This bent Dublin from Ashton is a rather robust one, with a bold, softly-inclined bowl up front, followed by a crisp-lined diamond shank. It's found here in the dark, craggy Brindle finish, paired to an appropriate stem of vibrantly-hued brindled vulcanite.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.94 oz./55.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.30 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.40 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.60 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England