Ashton: Pebble Grain Acorn with Silver (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2448
The Acorn isn't a shape most readily associated with the English school, and yet this rendition from Ashton is one of my favorites from the English workshop. The lenticular shank and stem transition seamlessly into the high-waisted, soft-heeled bowl, with a hinting touch of a ridgeline that calls to mind a Rhodesian. Dressed in the ever-popular Pebble Grain sandblast, it's accented by a stunning and generous band of sterling silver.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England