Ashton: Brindle Acorn (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2455
Even under the supervision of Bill Ashton-Taylor, Ashton was never a marque to shy away from unconventional shapes and finishes. That's a tradition that Jimmy Craig has maintained judging by this neat Acorn: a half-bent briar with almost Dublin proportions and a high-set waistline reminiscent of a Rhodesian. The result is a great pipe, finished in an extra craggy sandblast and topped with a handsome olive and emerald stem.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.95 in./125.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England