Ashton: Pebble Grain Brandy (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2463
A fairly bowlcentric take on the Brandy, this fellow from Ashton makes use of a splendidly bold, rounded bowl up front, juxtaposed with a sleek diamond shank and arrow-straight saddle stem. It boasts an understated, though striking dark sandblasted finish, accentuating a vast display of tight rippling grain, too.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England