Ashton: Pebble Grain Paneled Bent Apple (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2465
This is a readily recognizable sort of Ashton shape; paneled, long of transition, the bowl canted forward, and shaved-off at the underside to produce a flat bottom for it to rest on. The cant of the bowl and the length of the transition both help out with its ability to sit, the first shifting some weight forward, the second allowing the flat of the underside to reach farther back.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$238.95
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England