Ashton: Pebble Grain Paneled Bent Apple (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2466
Well-rounded for the hand and a stable sitter to boot: not a bad combination. On top of that, this Ashton Apple sports a fair bit of bend, giving the "LX"-sized shape some accommodation for the occasional moment when you might just let it hang from your jaw. Typical of Ashton sandblasts, there's a good amount of depth and ruggedness to the texture — another aspect that makes the briar more pleasing hand.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England