Ashton: Brindle Calabash (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2476
Playful of form and palette, this Ashton Brindle Calabash presents a whimsical, sinuously poised silhouette, characterized by a sweeping gesture through the transition and bowl, and visually balanced by a downturned saddle stem. As for the finish, it wears a dark, sandblasted texture paired to a handsome pattern of copper and black brindled vulcanite at the stem.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England