Ashton: Brindle Billiard (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2478
One of the attractions of Ashton pipes is the way they often present classic English shapes with a little more pizazz when it comes to the stem. This isn't always a matter of "louder" colors, and can indeed be simply a matter of, say, brindled vulcanite in a subdued color yet striking pattern. This Billiard is definitely one of those cases, with a swirling stem of rust toned and black vulcanite.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England