Ashton: Brindle Bent Pot with Silver (XXX) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-006-2484
Lovely emerald and olive cumberland stem, classic English shape, a dark, craggy sandblast, great silverwork, and a very interesting, undulating ring grain pattern — any of these characteristics on its own would make for a pretty sound pipe. But put them all together and factor in 9mm drilling? Now, that's something quite special. More specifically, that's exactly what you'll find here with this Brindle finished bent Pot from Jimmy Craig and the Ashton team.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England