Ashton: Brindle Billiard (LX)
Product Number: 002-006-2499
Alright, it's a very nice straight Billiard shape, and of good (i.e. generous) size, and the grain-pattern brought out by the sandblast is impressive indeed. But what catches my eye more than anything about this Ashton is actually the stem - a very rich, yet subtle, dark stretch of cumberland, with a pattern almost as fine as the "bristles" you find in natural horn.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.20 in./157.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England