Ashton: Brindle Rhodesian (LX)
Product Number: 002-006-2500
Without the crisp dual bead lines, I would easily mistake this Rhodesian for an Acorn, with its taper to base and slightly down-turned stem. It's quite elegant as a result, particularly when paired to the dark sandblast of the Brindle series, and accented with its namesake's neatly-patterned mouthpiece.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England