Ashton: Brindle Zulu (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-2572
Though not bent, this Ashton offering seems to fit the basic characteristics of the Zulu as the canted bowl displays a subtle, jutting heel underneath. With a handsome sandblast and variegated mouthpiece, it combines both classic and modern elements, offering visual appeal and classic lines, all dressed in the marque's famous Brindle finish.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England