Ashton: Old Church Apple with Bamboo (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-2636
The sandblasted finishes of Ashton, started by Bill Taylor and carried forward by Jimmy Craig, are renowned and admired worldwide. Here in the Old Church sandblast, a light stain provides the background for the textured blast, and adds to it a two-knuckle shank of bamboo. The plump bowl inflates from the transition while the mouthpiece descends into saddle configuration in jet-black for balance. It's an Apple conveying both rustic charm and sophisticated elegance.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England