Ashton: Claret Bent Egg (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-2682
There's something quite charming about pipes from Ashton's Claret series. Sure, they're sandblasted far deeper than anything we'd expect to see from the modern era, but the warm reddish hues of the subtle contrast remind me of the ruby stains found on old English pipes of yesteryear. It looks quite handsome on this classic, supple bent Egg design.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.82 in./122.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England