Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Stack (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-2717
With slender dimensions all around, this Ashton bent Stack exhibits a Prince-like angle through its shank and stem, with the bowl slightly tilted back to accommodate the profile. Though the slender bowl may not have much to offer in terms of breadth, it makes up for it in height, offering a deep chamber and hoarding much of the piece's visual weight. It's quite handsome too, dressed in a lovely dark sandblast and paired to a traditional ebonite stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.04 oz./29.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England