Ashton: Claret Apple (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-2731
Somewhat plump, with reddish cheeks, this otherwise sleek Apple is trimmer than some iterations we see from Ashton. Straight as an arrow through shank and stem, and rendered in the rugged, Claret sandblast, this Apple is stained a reddish-burgundy hue, much like a Bordeaux or Claret wine. Further complementing that color palette is a jet-black stem of vulcanite.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.06 in./26.92 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England