Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Billiard Sitter (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2790
This bent Billiard sitter from Ashton boasts a tall, deeply chambered bowl and high transition with a sharply angled bend and sweeping, upwardly curving shank and saddle stem. The result is a pipe with an appealing balance that also sits, thanks to its flattened, extended heel. The English workshop has also applied its signature, dark Pebble Grain sandblast to the stummel, enriching it with craggy texture for loads of tactile pleasure.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.93 in./125.22 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England