Ashton: Claret Rhodesian (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-2793
Compact and colorful, this Rhodesian from Ashton is classically inclined with a round, tall bowl and beadlines below the tapered rim paired to a round shank and saddle stem arrangement. The most eye-catching feature about this piece, however is the Claret finish, a crimson-stained sandblast, which complements the brindled, vulcanite stem of crimson and light tan colors. What's more, this design is able to be slipped into a pocket quite easily when needed.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England