Ashton: Old Church Apple (X)
Product Number: 002-006-2808
If you like shapes in the classic English style, but aren't so dedicated to the dark and often rather staid finishes that have traditionally been predominate on British briars, well, there are exceptions. The Ashton Old Church is one, as you see it here bringing a light warmth to a streamlined, lightweight straight Apple. The stummel's warm tan tones will darken quite nicely as it develops a patina with time and use.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.11 in./28.19 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England