Ashton: Pebble Grain Liverpool (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-2839
The Liverpool is an iconic, classic shape, yet we don't receive many renditions from Ashton. Furthermore, those we do see are often much larger than this particular example, making it an especially rare piece from Jimmy Craig and perfect for lovers of pipe chart standards in lightweight, Group 3 size. Free of adorning accents or flashy colors, this is a timeless take on the archetypal form, dressed in a chocolate stain and Ashton's Pebble Grain sandblast.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Liverpool
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England