Ashton: Brindle Stack with Silver Army Mount (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2857
Three things that Jimmy Craig and Ashton do especially well are classic shaping, silverwork, and brindled vulcanite stems, and this Stack exemplifies all three. The proportions favor the characteristically tall bowl, dressed in a dark-stained sandblast, and the finish draws focus to the sterling silver army mount and cumberland stem of striking green-and-rust hues.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England