Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Dublin (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2866
Displaying the form's taper and a slight forward cant, this bent Dublin from Ashton features a bowl with plenty of chamber capacity and thick, insulating walls. Set to a muscular shank and downturned stem, it's dressed in the dark, ruby-tinged sandblast of the Pebble Grain finish, pairing appreciatively to the red and black hues of the cumberland stem, for a refined, handsome color palette.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England