Ashton: Claret Dublin with Silver (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-2881
The Claret finish from Ashton boasts a distinctive crimson hue, elevating itself with bright color, and in this case, accompanies some unusual shaping cues. The heel extends below and jons the transition, which itself extends gradually from the bowl before meeting the straight, cylindrical shank. A bright sterling silver accent offers color contrast for this tri-hued composition of crimson, black, and silver, all in a straight rendition with obvious character.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 0.88 oz./24.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England