Ashton: Brindle Bent Dublin (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-2925
One of the most striking characteristics of Ashton pipes is their balance. Almost always light in the hand and teeth, due not only to careful design and good briar, but to a solid understanding of how balance can affect the overall personality of a pipe. This bent Dublin is a case in point. With its gentle bend, modest shank diameter, and large tobacco chamber, the stummel is feather light and the Brindle sandblast provides easy, pleasant feedback in the hand.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England