Ashton: Brindle Bent Pot with Silver (XXX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3013
A moderately size interpretation of the classic English shape, this bent Pot shows Jimmy Craig's versatility in creating striking pipes of any size. Wearing a deep ruby stain over a pleasantly stimulating sandblast and fitted with a brindled vulcanite saddle stem, it boasts a sterling silver band for contrast. While staying true to the Pot shape, it yet manages a quite respectable chamber capacity for a pipe that's pocket-friendly but ready to join you for a leisurely smoke.-Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England