Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Pot with Silver (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-3053
Delightful in form, this bent Pot has some stout, robust proportions, cleverly balanced with an elegantly bent saddle stem to create a profile that is at once classic and firm as it is sophisticated. Bathed in Ashton's crisp, sandblasted Pebble Grain finish, this pipe is also fitted with a broad band of smooth, sleek sterling silver — further creating another dimension of balance with seemingly opposing visual and textural elements.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.04 in./128.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England