Ashton: Old Church Dublin (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3080
A relatively straightforward straight Dublin rendition, this Ashton briar is packed with crisp texture, the result of one of Jimmy Craig's lighter-depth sandblasts, here in the tan finish of the Old Church series. It houses a chamber with an emphasis on depth over breadth, and the composition prioritizes sleek lines and an elegant stance, all in a lightweight form. The narrow flare of the bowl curls quite gradually through the transition to the arrow-straight shank-and-stem combination.-Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 1.04 oz./29.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England