Ashton: Pebble Grain Don (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3103
A Don shape features a Poker bowl with an abbreviated shank that leads into a lithely bent, elongated stem. It's a design similar to the Duke shape, which forgoes the shank altogether, though both forms feature mount-style tenon arrangements. This rendition from Jimmy Craig benefits further from the rustic sandblast of the Pebble Grain line, presenting a timeless aesthetic not unlike vintage English briar of yesteryear.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.37 in./161.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England