Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Billiard (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-3104
Tall, fully bent and stately, this Billiard from Ashton embodies a timeless, old-school English aesthetic. The bowl houses a deep chamber within thick walls, while the sweeping shank-and-stem arrangement is angled for comfortable jaw hanging. The sinuous profile is strengthened by Jimmy Craig's dark, craggy sandblast of the Pebble Grain finish, hearkening back to those rendered in the early 20th century.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.03 in./127.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England