Ashton: Brindle Bent Dublin (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3108
This bent Dublin from Ashton displays a flared rim and lithe taper often associated with the shape, with a subtly upturned shank that gives way to a saddle stem of vulcanite. The low-profile sandblast that dresses the stummel draws out some handsome stacks of growth rings that accentuate the shaping of the bowl. The ruby-tinged stain of the stummel is contrasted by the brindled hues of green and red at the stem. It's a lightweight, elegant design that conforms well to the hand, and it is sure to be a welcome addition to any collector's rotation.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England