Ashton: Brindle Bent Billiard (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3171
A tall, Egg-shaped bent Billiard from Jimmy Craig of Ashton, this pipe offers a sinuous profile amplified by the elongated taper of it's shank-and-stem combination. It is quite light, set up well for comfortable jaw hanging, and offers plenty of stimulation in hand due to the iconic, dark ruby sandblast. Ashton pipes often display handsome brindled stems, and this piece keeps the tradition alive and well, with the stem displaying merry colors of green and caramel for a striking aesthetic.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England