Ashton: Pebble Grain Belge (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-3174
Compared to most of Jimmy Craig's lineup, this Ashton Pebble Grain Belge is quite petite in its relative proportions and lightweight nature, even with a longer profile. Those smaller, more lithesome proportions are well-suited to the shape itself, the Belge being a modern extension of the old clay tavern pipe. It's finished in a concise sandblast and a rich, dark stain, calling to mind the popular sandblasted pipes from the heyday of English pipe making.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.41 in./162.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England