Ashton: Brindle Liverpool (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-3175
A moderate-sized Liverpool from Jimmy Craig of Ashton pipes, this rendition offers a bit more muscularity about the shank, accentuated by the quick taper and lighter hues of its brindled vulcanite stem. A ruby sandblast brings out some really nice cross grain patterns, while a substantial chamber volume and classic profile work in harmony to offer a timeless smoking experience, elevated by Craig's fine craftsmanship.- Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Liverpool
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England