Ashton: Brindle Bent Billiard with Silver (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-3186
This bent Billiard from Ashton displays a taller bowl than the rest of its dimensions would suggest, giving it a towering, bold aesthetic. Jimmy Craig has dressed it in deep ruby-stained sandblast, giving life to striking cross grain and birdseye on the flanks. An elegant, brindled vulcanite saddle stem turns downward to complete the S-curve profile and offer a comfortable smoking posture, and a bright silver band at the shank end provides a flash of contrast.-Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England