Ashton: Pebble Grain Brandy (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-3189
A bit of a departure from Ashton's typically classic shaping language, this straight Billiard by Jimmy Craig displays a squat, Brandy-like bowl paired to a Bulldog shank and stem arrangement. It's a bespoke piece, and a bold one, with a length topping six inches and a crisp ruby sandblast creating the English workshop's iconic Pebble Grain finish. The diamond shape of the shank is an especially unusual one, offering several different handholds to index the pipe while smoking.- Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England