Ashton: Brindle Rhodesian with Silver (XXX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3195
This Rhodesian from Ashton is quite a handsome shape, with the bowl maintaining the form's traditional ridgeline. The heel extends into the gradual lifting of the shank-and-stem arrangement, which adds an aesthetic balance to the composition. Dressed in the English workshop's well-executed, dark sandblast and adorned with a bright silver accent band that lightens the form, this piece is fitted with a fine-looking cumberland stem. Showcasing some lively striations of grain, this pipe also boasts a fine textural presence.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.10 in./154.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England