Ashton: Brindle Rhodesian (XXX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3318
Ashton offers a few different iterations of the Rhodesian shape across their portfolio, with this particular rendition being of the taller variety but retaining the shape's characteristic wrapping beadlines and tapered rim. The stout, muscular bowl is paired to an uplifted shank and an arcing saddle stem for a svelte, fluid appearance in profile. The stummel wears a dark, ruby-tinged sandblast that accentuates the natural grain orientation of the briar, while the grey hues of the mouthpiece offer a dose of contrasting color out back.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England