Ashton: Old Church Bent Brandy with Silver (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3344
Trim and sleek, this bent Brandy from Ashton is quite seamless, its fairly tall, tapering bowl afforded a bit of extra plumpness at the heel. It's set to a gracefully curling S-curve with plenty of room at the transition to drape a thumb, while the downturned stem promotes a comfortable, hands-free smoking posture. It's dressed in the English marque's lighter Old Church sandblast for plenty of visual and textural appeal, and is further elevated by a gleaming silver band at the shank end.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England