Ashton: Old Church Bent Pot with Silver Army Mount (XXX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3353
A lengthy bent Pot design from Jimmy Craig of Ashton pipes, this pipe keeps the weight light, and the mood light as well, with a stimulating Old Church sandblasted finish and a sterling silver army mount. A sleek, jet-black tapered vulcanite stem upholds the workshop's tradition of precise hand shaped mouthpieces, and can be removed safely for cleaning even while the pipe is hot.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.22 in./157.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England