Ashton: Old Church Bent Dublin (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3386
Compared to some of Ashton's other sandblasts, briars from the Old Church line are remarkably light. Here, for example, the softest portions of the briar have been stripped away, leaving behind quite a lot of texture, while still maintaining the clean, crisp lines of this bent Dublin shape. The warm, terracotta stain used for the series really suits the design well, too, especially when paired with its green- and olive-hued stem and bright accent band of sterling silver.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England