Ashton: Claret Bent Pot (XXX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3401
Ashton's Jimmy Craig presents a languid, gently bent Pot in this rendition, the thick-walled, stout bowl presenting a slightly convex heel, while the more slender shank and elegantly downturned stem provide a pleasing balance. The English marque is known for classic shaping and rich, handsome finishes as seen in this piece, the stummel wearing the vivid, crimson stain of the grain-defining Claret sandblast, showing off some lovely growth rings and pairing well with the ebony hues of the mouthpiece.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.62 oz./46.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.25 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England