Ashton: Brindle Cherrywood (XX) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3417
A narrow-chambered and compact bent Cherrywood shape, this Ashton offering is finished in a dark, craggy English sandblast, revealing handsome mixed grain in blasted relief, all beneath a deep auburn-chestnut stain. Paired to the Stack-like bowl is a gently upward-ebbing shank and a stem showcasing a black and olive brindle pattern, a hallmark of the workshop's aptly named Brindle series. An affable, pocket-friendly sitter, this pipe is versatile and handsome.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.88 in./123.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.64 in./16.26 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England