Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Pot (X) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-006-3422
From bit to heel, this piece from Ashton has the appearance of the Prince shape, the subtle curve and gentle taper flowing sinuously from transition to mouthpiece. However, instead of a squat, rounded Prince bowl, we're met here with a forward-leaning, thick-walled Pot. It pairs quite well with the elegance of the shank and stem, while imposing its own sense of rigidity and firmness, reinforced by the concise Pebble Grain sandblast.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.01 in./178.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England